Snape smiling and being happy? Voldemort, alive and well, AND with a nose? Bellatrix baking human pies. Wait. The last one seems plausible.
Here are all the times the Harry Potter characters confused the hell out of everybody.
1) When Voldemort was the concierge at the Grand Budapest Hotel, and he had a nose. And hair. Whaaat?
2) When Harry drank a badly made polyjuice potion and grew horns. Madam Pomfrey must have been horrified.
3) When Ron Weasley went temporarily insane and became all creepy for Ed Sheeran.
4) When Dumbledore was a miserly old man, who couldn’t care about a ship which was about to crash. Maybe it was during his younger, rebellious days?
5) When Aberforth was the King Beyond The Wall. Accio winter?
6) When Barty Crouch Junior pretended he was a Time Lord and went on space-time adventures in the TARDIS.
7) When Dudley Dursley had magical powers. What horrors for the Dursleys!
8) When Dean Thomas was a Royal Guard, and was murdered, and then the murder was investigated by Sherlock.
9) When Ollivander, the wand maker, was also the War Doctor.
10) When the Minister of Magic was also the curator at the Musée d’Orsey and knew a great deal about Van Gogh.
11) When Hermione pretended to be bad at studies and made out with Percy Jackson.
12) When Snape cheated on Trelawney. Wait. SNAPE GOT MARRIED TO TRELAWNEY? What is happening??
13) When Bill Weasley married Regina George and used Hermione’s Time Turner to go back and forth in time. But why?
14) When Bellatrix drank a little too much Firewhiskey and pretended to be the Fairy Godmother to Cinderella.
15) When Sirius Black decides to protect Gotham city as Inspector Gordon. What?
(By Salva Mubarak)