There have been a lot of times that I have insisted that I have died upon seeing a television show, or finishing a particularly good novel, and while it is true that for a while I become unable to process anything other than said TV show/novel, but never more so than I am after the finale episode of Outlander season 2.
Now Outlander does this thing where it ends a season on a hopeful note after a harrowing episode, like when Claire and Jaime (with Murtagh) sailed towards France at the end of season 1. In this one too, after our hearts had been ripped out brutally and eyes sore from crying for 40 minutes straight, Claire finds out that Jaime had, in fact, survived the Battle of Culloden (BEST. PLOT. TWIST. EVER), and that she has to go back, so you see why I am *DED*
BUT as amazing as that finale was, it left us with a highlander shaped hole in our lives and a LOT of burning questions for season 3, so here goes:
1. Will Claire take Brianna along with her when she goes back to Jaime?
2. How is Claire going to figure out what time she will land in when she touches the stone?
3. Is Murtagh alive? (HE HAS TO BE. HE IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO TELEVISION SINCE THEY DECIDED TO MAKE TELEVISION. Sorry, I have a lot of feelings.)
4. Is Fergus alive? And will we see a grown up version of him?
5. Is Jamie forgiven for killing Dougal Makenzie?
6. What is happening in the future?
7. Will we see Boston Frank flashbacks?
8. Is Black Jack dead? I mean he should be, according to Claire’s ‘curse’, but I won’t believe that he’s dead until I see his head decapitated from his body like the Duke of Sandringham (another AWESOME moment from the show….what is wrong with me…?)
9. If Brianna doesn’t travel back in time, will we see what’s going on with her and Roger, because I don’t think the world has seen enough of Roger Makenzie.
10. Can we see the Bonnie Prince Charles Bonnily (or brutally) murdered?
11. WHEN WILL SEASON 3 AIR?